Hi everyone !! Welcome back! So, I was on the look out for a small pocket sized planner which fits in all my handbags. I thought of making my own customized planner out of a passport holder. I was always fascinated by leatherdoris so I thought I can make a fauxdori.
Today I am going to share how I made my super cute but functional planner. Lets start with all the things you will need for this little DIY project..
* Passport holder (I got mine from Tisora Designs )
* Transparent plastic sheet
* Stapler(only if you are making your own books)
* Rubber bands/ elastic string
* Some small books to fit the passport holder- I made my own books as I wanted to make it completely customized and pretty!!
So lets get started .. First you will need to cut the transparent sheet of plastic to fit inside your passport holder . Then you will have to put the rubber bands through the middle page of your books and slide the rubber bands from one side of the plastic sheet . Slide the plastic sheet into the the flaps on either side of your passport holder.
I have made my own books to fit inside the passport holder by using plain papers cut to size and stapled them together.
For the cover of the books I used scrap booking paper . And then i decorated each page of the book with washi tape to make it pretty..
Viola!!! Now you have yourself a beautiful customized planner….:-)))))))