Hello my beautiful friends!! I am back to the world of blogging !! Finally exams are over !!!!
I have always neglected my skin care and hair care regimen during my exams!! Now that my exams are over, I am starting with my pamper sessions. My hair needs all the TLC it can get. So, the product that I will be reviewing today has come into my life at the right time. It’s a hair care serum by the brand Green Bliss . I am calling this hair care serum a magic potion. To know about this magic potion keep on reading!!
Something about the brands:-
This haircare serum was sent to me by Jasnaturals. Jasnaturals is an online store which has under its umbrella , many natural and organic beauty brands, which cater to skin and hair care products. I am an ardent lover of natural and handmade beauty products. And the icing on the cake is the ‘ Made In India’ tag .
The hair care serum is by the brand Green Bliss, which offers products that are 100% vegan. All their products are free from harmful chemicals as they are made from handpicked, organic and natural ingredients. Their products are certified Ayurvedic and are made of completely organic raw materials.
- Eclipta alba- Bhringraj helps to improve hair growth and prevents premature greying .
- Lawonia alba- Henna adds strength and shine to the hair. It boosts hair growth and reduces hair fall.
- Phyllanthus amarus – This is an Ayurvedic herb which helps hair growth. It is a natural coolant .
- Emblica officinalis- Amla strengthens the hair follicles, stimulates hair growth, keeps dandruff away, prevents split ends and nourishes hair.
- Alternanthera sessilis – This herb is an excellent coolant . It is beneficial for the eyes, hair and the skin. It has anti- bacterial and anti- fungal properties.
- Phyla nodiflora – A herbal cure for dandruff.
- Indigofera tinctoria – It reduces hair fall and prevents premature greying. It makes your hair more manageable, moisturized and gives radiant shine.
- Aloe vera – It repairs dead skin cells on the scalp and it also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair smooth and shiny.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra – Liquorice is good for the scalp as it promotes hair growth . It prevents dandruff and excessive hair loss.
- Cocus nucifera – Coconut oil is a versatile beauty product . Coconuts are great for skin and hair care. It nourishes the hair from within and is an excellent conditioner for the hair. It makes the hair manageable, smooth and adds shine .
How to use this oil:-
This hair serum can be used as an overnight hair treatment . Massage this oil on to your scalp and leave it overnight and wash it in the morning. If you don’t like to have oily hair at night , don’t worry you can have an amazing Sunday pamper routine. Apply this hair oil on a Sunday morning and give yourself a massage or even better, have your family member or partner give you a relaxing head massage. Wear a shower cap after the massage, as this will help the oil to sink in and nourish your hair.
My thoughts :-
I have to say that this magic potion has come to my rescue . After a stressful month filled with exam anxiety, I needed countless relaxing pamper sessions. I massaged the oil on my scalp and my tresses , and did some meditation!! The massage and the meditation both worked wonders on me!! After washing the oil out of my hair, I noticed my hair felt smooth, soft and shiny. My scalp felt nourished and healthy. This hair oil is packed with the goodness of natural products. I have hair fall problem which has noticeably reduced and my hair looks bouncier and healthier. The hair oil is reddish in color as it contains natural herbs . No artificial color or fragrance have been added. The oil has that wonderful coconut fragrance which will transport you to God’s Own Country- Kerala . This bottle of 110 ml is priced at Rs.245/-
Link to purchase the Hair Serum :- https://www.jasnaturals.in/
Thank you for reading 🙂 Subscribe to my blog by just adding your email id and you will never miss my posts!!